Barack Hussein Obama II (4 August 1961 in Honolulu, Hawai'i) is widely held to be the first black President of the united States, the 44th. To say that Barack is black is just as accurate as saying he is white; his Mother was white, his Father, Barack Hussein Obama, believed to be kenyan. Malik Obama, Barack's Brother, believes Frank Marshall Davis might very well be Barack's biological Father. Barack has said that his Wife Michelle "will never run for office" and that that is one Thing we "can take to the bank".
Meaning of last name
Barack's Father was from the Luo-Tribe, which, according to "The Washington Post", is "historically Kenya's second-most powerful after the Kikuyu". In the Luo-Tribe, last names are usually not passed down from Generation to Generation, but rather given based on Things like when the Child is born, which Breast the Child sucks on or some Type of Event or Circumstance. However, there are last Names that are passed on from Generation to Generation and Barack's Family's Name is an Example of this. The name "Obama" means "bent over" or "limping", a Name that was given because of the Way his african Ancestors are said to have walked.
- I admire Russia for wiping out an economic system which permitted a handful of rich to exploit and beat gold from the millions of plain people. . . . As one who believes in freedom and democracy for all, I honor the Red nation.
Indoctrination of the Military
During the Barack-Obama-Presidency, the Military was indoctrinated that the "healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian male receives many unearned advantages of social privilege, whereas a black, homosexual, atheist female in poor health receives many unearned disadvantages of social privilege".
Rapprochement with communist Cuba
On 17 December 2014, Barack announced that diplomatic relations between Cuba and the US, which had been nonexistent for over 50 years, were to be restored. Diplomatic relations were officially restored on 20 July 2015. That day, at 12:01 a.m., the US embassy in Havana and the Cuban embassy in Washington were reopened.
End of Tenure as President
As Barack was leaving Office in December 2016, he said America was "going to be a browner country" and urged the Nation to "make sure that next generation is getting a good education and are instilled with a common creed". He expressed Alarm about the "relationship between the African-American community and the police".
Just before the Start of 2017, Barack expelled 35 Russian Diplomats from the uS, alleging that Russian hackers were involved in influencing the outcome of the 2016 uS' presidential Election in Donald Trump's Favor. Vladimir Putin refused to retaliate in Kind and expel uS Diplomats from Russia, something that drew Praise from Donald, who tweeted: "Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!"
- Editors of biography.com. (5 October 2016). "Barack Obama". biography.com. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- Matthew Vadum (11 March 2016). "OBAMA USES ARMY TO ATTACK 'WHITE PRIVILEGE'". frontpagemag.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Scott Horsley (17 September 2016). "America's First Black President Nears The End Of A History-Making Run". Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Dean Chambers (25 April 2015). "COMMUNIST MENTOR FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REAL FATHER?" inquisitr.com. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Editors of biography.com (7 July 2016). "Ann Dunham". biography.com. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- Nolan D. McCaskill (28 October 2016). "President Obama: Michelle 'will never run for office'". politico.com. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- Max Bearak (19 June 2016). "The fascinating tribal tradition that gave Obama his last name". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Paul Kengor (17 July 2012). "The Communist". amazon.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Frank Marshall Davis (1947). amazon.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Tod Starnes (31 October 2013). "Pentagon training manual: white males have unfair advantages". foxnews.com Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- Peter Baker (17 December 2014). "U.S. to Restore Full Relations With Cuba, Erasing a Last Trace of Cold War Hostility". nytimes.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Julie Hirschfeld Davis (1 July 2015). "Announcing Cuba Embassy Deal, Obama Declares 'New Chapter'". nytimes.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Somini Sengupta, Rick Gladstone (26 October 2016). "U.S. Abstains in U.N. Vote Condemning Cuba Embargo". nytimes.com Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Sky News US Team (20 July 2015). "Cuba Reopens US Embassy After Five Decades". news.sky.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Dylan Stableford (19 December 2016). "Obama: 'This is going to be a browner country'". yahoo.com. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- Lauren Gambino, Sabrina Siddiqui, Shaun Walker (30 December 2016). "Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking". theguardian.com. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Shaun Walker, Lester Addley (30 December 2016). "Trump praises 'very smart' Putin for not expelling US diplomats". theguardian.com. Retrieved 30 December 2016.